How We Can Help You
We are experts at eLearning software development. Our team can create eLearning websites or apps with multiple features like personalized learning, online assessments, and certification, among others.
We can help you with:
Want to create an education website like Coursera? Then, we can be the right web development partner for you! We have experience in developing eLearning platforms from scratch with 100% custom functionality.
The common features include:
- LMS for course creation and management
- Assessments and certification
- Course recommendations and personalized curriculum
- Engagement features
- Multiple monetization mechanics
- Scalability to go from tens to thousands of simultaneous learners
- Extra security
Corporate LMS Development
We build LMS platforms from scratch to cater to all of our clients’ needs. To date, we’ve built 10 custom LMS systems for large corporations. These systems have the following functionality:
- Uploading and structuring of content into courses
- Uploading and processing SCORM packages
- Knowledge assessments and certification
- Individual and group progress tracking
- Personalized curriculum
We’ve already built over 20 educational games for several large corporate clients. We can build your app on the basis of our own game engines to save you time and money. However, if you require a 100% custom functionality, we can build everything from scratch.
Our clients use these games to engage trainees, reinforce what they’ve already learned and onboard new employees. In summary, educational games:
- Consist of 5 types of questions: multiple choice, fill in the blank, mix and match, select all that apply, drag and drop
- Have infotainment themes and animations
- Have scoring systems
- Use leaderboards
- Generate reports on learning progress
Custom eLearning Apps
Have a unique eLearning app in mind? We can help with that too.
Our eLearning app development services include but are not limited to:
- Conference app development
- ARS app development
- eLearning SaaS solutions
Director of Asante Communications, LLC
This is a web portal for continuous medical education that provides personalized online learning and assessment and collects information on live events for medical professionals.
We work with several pharmaceutical companies that create educational content for their employees to improve their knowledge and prepare them for meetings with medical specialists. For them, we built internal eLearning platforms that allow their sales reps to pass the online courses
iPoll is an Audience Response System (ARS) app that enables a speaker to post questions to an audience and receive responses in real time, while displaying statistics on a general audience screen, as well as users mobile devices.
5 WAYS TO DEVELOP A SUCCESSFUL MLEARNING APP WITH A HELP OF A LEARNER PERSONA
What’s your worst nightmare when developing a mobile learning app? Ours is that no one will use it. In this article, we are sharing a simple approach on how to create learner personas and develop a successful mLearning app with their help.
HOW TO BUILD AN ELEARNING PLATFORM LIKE COURSERA (OR UDEMY)?
The first “stars” that influenced this sphere and come to mind when we talk about eLearning are definitely Coursera, Udemy, Udacity, and edX. But is it worth it to build another Coursera? And how do you do this? Is there any difference in building a website like Udemy and Coursera? Let’s research together!Read more
Why Work With Us?
- 12+ years of expertise in full stack web development
- 200+ projects delivered
- A professional team consisting of front-end and back-end developers, QA engineers, business analysts, project managers
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Expertise in complex back-end projects
- Experience with business processes automation
- Taking projects at any step from “0” to launch and further maintenance.