Over the years of working with startup owners and building our own startup projects, we have gained a lot of experience in custom MVP development. Thanks to this, we understand the challenges you face when bringing your idea to life and have the necessary knowledge and tools to help you. Our MVP development services involve consulting along with web development. We’ll help you to boil down your idea to the core features. We will also suggest development approach and which technology stack will fit your idea and budget.
Get Your MVP for Web and Mobile
Our Minimum Viable Product development services include web and mobile programming.
We can build a simple version of your website, web or mobile app in a matter of weeks.
We’ve built a variety of our own MVP development solutions, which we can reuse for other projects to speed up the development process.
Types of MVP We Can Build for You
When it comes to MVP development for a startup, you have two options. Depending on your situation, we can build an MVP that will later become a fully featured app/website, or an MVP that will be used only for idea validation.
Prototype to be built upon
In the long run, it is usually more cost-efficient to build a product that can be further evolved into a fully featured end product. However, this means that we would have to spend some time to build a solid foundation.
Prototype to be thrown away
In some cases, it makes sense to develop an app or a website just for the validation phase. In this way, you will be able to launch faster with smaller budget, so that later, upon idea validation, you could receive funding for end product development.
CPA Network Startup
For one of our clients, we have developed a system that automatically receives leads from advertisers and processes them. This project started from developing a simple app that connected a call center application with a third-party CPA system. A year later our programmers have built a custom multi-featured CPA system with our own call center solution. The system connects lead aggregators, call center operators and warehouse operators.
- System receives leads from lead aggregators via Rest API
- Call center operators call these leads and assign statuses to each lead upon the call (e.g., ‘couldn’t reach’, ‘call back’, ‘cancelation’, ‘ordered’…)
- Different groups of users work with leads with different statuses, so until the order is paid various operators will work with this potential client, depending on his/her status and product interest
- Paid orders are sent to warehouse operators, where they are processed and shipped
- The CPA system is integrated with a third-party shipping system, so it automatically generates shipping documents
- The system automatically notifies customer that his/her order is delivered
- The system generates statistics regarding lead conversion and the work of each operator.