Clients as big as Inc. 500 companies and as small as one-man startups trust us with developing solutions that their entire businesses depend upon, and we do our best not to let them down. Hire expert web app developers for your custom project!
Custom Web App Development Solutions for
Your Unique Business Needs
Our custom web app development services include building such business automation systems as (but not limited to):
We have experience in building custom, web-based Enterprise Resource Planning software that our client has been using successfully for over six years.
CRM AND LEAD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our team has built a lead management app as well as a number of web applications with CRM modules, among other features.
We have also built custom web-based support systems as part of call center modules and as part of bigger organization-wide systems.
FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT
We have developed a Field Service Management app for a locksmith services company, which helps to assign and manage jobs for technicians.
For one of our clients, we have developed a system that automatically receives leads from advertisers and processes them.
CUSTOM TASK AUTOMATION
We’ve also created a number of systems that automate specific tasks or business processes of our clients that would otherwise be performed manually.
We Develop Custom Web Applications for Businesses That Are Enterprise-Reliable and Startup-Affordable
For over nine years companies have been outsourcing their web app development projects to us.
Most of these clients have remained loyal to the Greenice team to this day.
Our apps are often designed to store and process extremely valuable and sensitive information for our clients. So, we go to great lengths to ensure security at all levels, such as setting user roles with various access levels, IP protection and encrypting sensitive data, among other measures.
Most likely your business is constantly growing and evolving, so to be effective, the tools that you use should also be able to grow with you. We ensure scalability of our solutions by striving for the cleanest and highest-quality code possible, so your app won’t fall apart when you decide to add a new feature or two.
In case you need an app for an ongoing business, or you want to upgrade a system you are already using, we have experience in planning and executing development processes in a way that will lead to minimal to no disruptions to your daily work.
ERP for Leading Cosmetics Corporation, Inc. 500
We have upgraded and continue to maintain a custom web-based ERP system for Atlantic Coast Brands, a leading cosmetics company in the USA.
- Main departments of our client company (Customer Service, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Logistics) build their work processes using their existing ERP
- 400+ employees use it every day
On average the ERP process 8,000 orders daily
- Database consists of 368 tables; some of them contain 1M+ records. At the same time, it is fast and stable. We have no worries about our data!
Lead Management System for Financial Services
Our client, an Amsterdam-based factoring services company, needed to automate the process of capturing, filtering and classifying leads, as well as follow-up emailing and assigning leads to creditors. We built an internal system and integrated it with the existing
- Capturing and storing lead profiles: the prospects enter their details themselves into the online form on the website; the system stores and classifies the data.
- Capturing and storing profiles of factoring companies.
- Matching leads to factoring companies: the system automatically matches clients to creditors on the basis of profile details.
- Automated emailing: the system generates appropriate emails to clients and creditors with notifications and other relevant information.
Field Service Management System for Locksmith Company
We have built a system that captures customer information, processes orders, accounts for affiliates, and provides statistics and analysis.
- Order processing: besides capturing client data during a call, the system also assigns jobs to appropriate technicians and automatically notifies technicians about jobs with SMS.
- Affiliate marketing: partner commission is automatically calculated and transferred to the accounting system.
- Integrations: the system is integrated with the company’s call center (Asterisk), accounting system (Sage), Google AdWords and PostcodeAnywhere (for address validation).
- Statistics and analysis: includes a statistics module for tracking and analyzing conversions, as well as effectiveness of marketing efforts.
“Our company is absolutely satisfied with the way Greenice completed the project. It had a positive influence/effect on employees’ KPI, because the new system became faster and dependable, and now it totally conforms to the needs of each department. Since the new system has been implemented, we have started to create a new product: a partners’ engine called Satellite, which can help us to automate business processes between us and dozens of our partners, so our company’s income continues to grow.”
CIO at Atlantic Coast Brands