At Greenice, we have been building portals for small and large businesses in different industries since 2007. Our team provides full-cycle web portal design and development services that are oriented toward long-term relationships with our clients. We continuously acquire new skills and use the newest technologies to keep our work at the highest level.
WEB PORTALS WE DELIVER
We build different types of web portals:
- Client portals
- B2C and B2B portals
- Intranet portals
- Enterprise portals
- Custom portals
Client or customer portals allow businesses to improve relations with clients. Using password-protected access to the platform, users can serve themselves without the need for a consultant or customer support representative. For example, they are able to:
- find necessary information
- order goods or services
- track their orders
- schedule delivery
We can help you create your own client portal and reduce the need for additional staff, eliminate time wasted on trivial work, speed up sales, and increase customer satisfaction. Our professional developers can create a client portal for any kind of business where customers and businesses interact.
B2C and B2B portals
Whether your company provides services for individuals or businesses, you can streamline your business with a digital platform to manage all deals and transactions. Both B2C and B2B platforms are divided into two different sections: one for Suppliers/Sellers and one for Customers/Buyers.
Customer web portal software provides a buyer a full range of features for online shopping:
- placing orders
- making payments
- tracking order delivery
- communicating with the seller
- setting preferences for recommendations
- writing reviews
- initiating returns or claiming refunds
Provider portal software allows sellers effectively manage their business:
- manage orders from different buyers
- receive payments
- respond to customer requests
- resolve claims
- manage inventory
- advertise goods
- get reports on multiple performance indicators
B2B portal software is a bit more complicated than at B2C because it supports more expensive deals and large orders. It also manages partnerships with shipping companies and performs difficult price calculations.
Organizations that share documents among the team members need a reliable and secure way to store, transfer, and manage data. An Intranet portal solution provides organizations with secure access to all applications and databases used by company employees. Creating an intranet portal establishes a comfortable and well-organized digital infrastructure where employees are able to:
- get necessary information and documents
- share files with the team
- manage projects
- communicate with other employees
- access the client database
- complete professional development
- submit holiday requests
- track working time
- read company news and notifications
Our professional developers can create a client portal for any kind of business where customers and businesses interact.
The employees of large corporations can use as many as 20 different apps for work daily. Logging into each of them, keeping them open in separate browser tabs, and copying from one window to another is inefficient and increases the risk of mistakes. By building a portal for your organization, you can consolidate separate accounts of different apps into a single web-based information hub. The enterprise portal design usually consists of:
- Integration with multiple systems, resources, and tools within a company
- Sign-on to all systems from a single page
- Customization for each department and each user
- Access to data according to role and permission rules
- Categorization and personalization of data suitable for each department
Our professional developers can create a client portal for any kind of business where customers and businesses interact.
Even if you did not find what you need in the solution types listed above, do not hesitate to ask us directly. Our team is ready for challenges. We are eager to take on complicated tasks and understand that each company is unique and no two problems are identical.
Web Portal Software by Industry
At Greenice, we have more than 13 years of experience developing web portals for small and midsize businesses from all over the world.
We create web portals in several different industries:
If you need a portal solution in one of these industries, here is how we can help:
eCommerce web portals
eCommerce platforms are divided into a wide range of portal solutions that allow businesses to interact with customers and instantly perform transactions. eCommerce portal development includes web portals software for B2B, B2C, and C2C. As a rule, each platform is divided into customer portal solutions that allow consumers to manage their orders online, and supplier portal solutions that help sellers arrange their services on the platform.
To be successful, online shopping portal designs should include smart search, review verification, personalized recommendations, and integration with a wide range of payment methods.
Healthcare web portals
Collecting and protecting patient data and managing appointments is much more comfortable with the healthcare portal solution. There are doctor and patient portal solutions. Custom healthcare portal solutions can be integrated with your EMR, EHR, and Mental Health CRM. We create healthcare solutions that allow doctors and clinics to work more efficiently, have easy access to their patients’ health data, get notifications about upcoming appointments, and simplify the billing process. If off-the-shelf solutions do not fully cover your clinic’s needs, then a custom patient portal development is right for you.
Education web portals
An education portal is a website that provides access to all the courses, resources, and instruments of an educational institution or online course. There can be separate portals for faculty, teachers, students, and parents.
- A facility, school, or university portal design is usually an informational website where visitors can find programs, admission requirements, facility history, information about teachers, contacts, and application forms.
- At a portal for teachers, educators can view the curriculum, add course materials, and get access to facility resources. They can also access students’ profiles, view their progress, send them assignments, and keep track of their completed work.
- The student portal contains all information about courses, homework instructions, supplemental materials, and important notifications.
- Schools can also create a parent portal where the family can view important information from the administration, and keep an eye on their student’s grades.
Ready-made eLearning software rarely has sufficient flexibility to meet the needs of a university or school. At Greenice, we have lots of experience in custom educational web portal development. For example, we have integrated corporate portals with learning portals for employees.
HR and recruitment web portals
Searching for candidates has become more challenging due to a large number of recruitment channels, and the necessity to get the applicants through a multi-level assessment and onboarding process. Luckily, today recruiters can use automation tools like job portals integrated with Application Tracking (ATS), Employee portal, and Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) that provide them with all the necessary instruments. We have considerable experience in custom recruitment portal development, HR portal design, and other employment solutions.
Travel web portal
We create online travel booking portals that will allow travelers to book flights, hotels, car rentals, and transfers. Need software for a hotel? Then a hotel management portal will allow you to keep all bookings in order without a hassle. Hotel Management Systems are not only for reservations. Travel portal development can be integrated with OTA, GDS, and other affiliate channels. Other features usually include management of staff, housekeeping, scheduling, inventory, restaurants, bars, SPA centers, gyms, and conference halls. We can also create a B2B travel portal for corporate travel.
Financial web portal
Complicated calculations need to be accurate and organized. Electronic systems can estimate loan interest rates and commissions, manage all transactions, check credit history, and verify the ID of the creditor. Without financial web portals, the process of loan approval could take months instead of days. At Greenice, we can help you create financial portal solutions and investor portal solutions like lending platforms, factoring portals, and crowdfunding marketplaces.
OUR SERVICES FOR WEB PORTAL DEVELOPMENT
Our team offers:
- Discovery Phase and Business Analysis for your web portal development planning
- Creation of Requirements
- MVP development
- Front-end and back-end development
- Integration with third-party systems
- Pre-launch Quality Assurance
- After-launch maintenance and modification.
OUR WEB PORTAL PORTFOLIO
HR portal and employee portal for a caregiving agency
Our clients, a caregiving agency from the US, needed to have a web portal that would simplify the application process for caregivers onboarding. We created a platform that serves the need of different users inside the company:
- The Admin portal design includes such features as user management, content management, and online training.
- The managers’ web portal allowed HR managers to track applications from candidates, check their documents and training progress, and convert the applicants into employees.
- The employee portal design consisted of each caregiver’s personal information, work schedules, trainings, and job requests.
- Applicant web portals are used by the candidates to add required data, submit certificates, sign agreements and complete required training. Applicants’ accounts that are approved by the managers are automatically converted into employee accounts.
We created a Lead Generation and Management System for a factoring company. The web portal allows our client to automate the process of capturing, filtering and classifying leads. It can also prepare and send follow-up emails, and assign leads to creditors. On the platform, prospects can create their profile on the website and the system will match them with a creditor. When a match is found, the system sends emails to both parties. This solution streamlined customer service, decreased routine work, and allowed businesses to scale up quickly.
Assisted Living Facility Web Portal
We created software to help an Assisted Living Facility in the US improve its staff effectiveness. The system is divided into a nurses web portal and a clients (relatives) web portal.
- In the nurse’s web portal, the staff has access to each residents’ information, activities, scheduling, and notifications. All the data is securely stored and accurately organized. When nurses come back to work after time off, they are well-informed about everything that happened during their absence.
- The client web portal allows family members of each resident to receive reports from the facility and monitor the status of their loved ones.
The ALF web portal allows the facility to automate mundane tasks and reduce the nurses’ burnout rate.
Physiotec (Home Exercise Programs web portal and patient portal)
Physiotec is a Canadian company. Our client created software that is used by physiotherapists from all over the globe. The value of the web portal is that it allows doctors to choose exercises from the database of ready-made videos, create home exercise programs (HEPs), and send them to their patients.
We helped Physiotech improve their existing system.
- Now the doctor’s web portal allows therapists to easily build and distribute HEPs for each patient individually in a comfortable format (the PDF can be sent by email or printed). The performance and progress can be tracked online, saving valuable time.
- The patients’ web portal allows users to view the HEP, follow the instructions, and indicate when exercises are completed. Progress is shared with doctors. Read more…
NoCowboys (Handymen web portal)
NoСowboys is a tradesmen marketplace in New Zealand. Customers can find and book any kind of home services from registered specialists like builders, plumbers, and electricians. In addition to the seemingly simple booking and review website, there are sophisticated web portals for Businesses and Admins.
- With the Admin web portal, Admins can manage all the user accounts, platforms and content. They can resolve disputes, moderate reviews, and track transactions.
- With the Business web portal, each business has their own account where they can add information about their services, get requests from clients, apply for tasks, view reviews, and answer questions from clients. They can also track payments and view statistics and analytics.
The system verifies all reviews by checking many parameters to eliminate fake comments that can ruin a business’ reputation. In addition, smart search allows customers to quickly find the necessary specialist among thousands of tradesmen. Read more…
eLearning Web Portal for Pharmaceutical Companies
We created a Learning Management System for one of the top-10 pharmaceutical companies in the USA. The educational web portal gives more than 300 sales representatives of the company access to the learning materials and tests. The system allows sales reps to learn quickly and to track their performance. eLearning allows the company to reduce the cost of education while providing employees necessary training about the latest medicines.
- PHP (Zend, Yii, Laravel)
BENEFITS OF CUSTOM PORTAL DEVELOPMENT
- A solution that fits your needs precisely
- Excellent data security
- Integration with other software
- Valuable flexibility